Find posts on...

Followers

My Blog List

my visitors

counters

Two Easter Cards

Posted by Janelle Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Can you tell I love bunnies? Both these Easter cards feature hand stamped bunnies. The little coloured bunny is a stamp fom StampIt. I colourd him with prismacolor pencils. The brown bunny has been stamped onto cork. He is gorgeous - a stamp from Amazing Creations. Both these stamps are from Australian companies I am proud to say.

The Easter Greetings card has an embossed background. I did that with my lovely little cuttlebug and an embossing folder. I love Easter - the pastel colours but most of all the chocolate.... Yummmm.

I made these cards from my Easter Card Making Kit available in my shop. You can see all the Easter cards I made with this kit here on my blog.

0 comments

Post a Comment