Find posts on...

Followers

My Blog List

my visitors

counters

Pom Pom Bunnies Easter Card

Posted by Janelle Friday, March 26, 2010


Another of my Easter Cards. I like this pink cutout paper. I glued it onto a tiny pink polka dot backing paper and added some purple ricrac with double sided tape. The little bunnies are a stamp from Craft Ceations. I stamped them onto tan cardstock and added the smallest, cutest pom poms for tails. I mounted the bunnies onto purple corrugated card to create some balance against rhe purple base card. Tied it all together with a prima purple flower and baby pink brad. The dotted Happy Easter stamp from Printblocks tied in well with the theme - I stamped and embossed this one in pink. It is mounted onto some purple corrugated card like the bunnies. Now time for some chocolate....I have a card making kit to make all of my Easter Cards all ready to list in my shop and I also have one up for auction this week on Ebay here.

0 comments

Post a Comment