Find posts on...

Followers

My Blog List

my visitors

counters

Penny Black Thank you card

Posted by Janelle ­ Friday, August 7, 2009




This cute thank you card has been handstamped and embossed using Penny Black - A Gift Of flowers 586K stamp and Papercraft Clear Cling stamps - Sentiments. The white background was first distressed by rubbing a yellow ink pad around the edges and then embossed with a Cuttlebug Embossing folder. I also distressed the edge of the small Papercraft thankyou card with a pale blue ink pad. The daisy punch outs were raised using mounting tape and I embellished the centres with clear Kindy Glitz. I also outlined the pink border of the Penny Black stamp with Kindy Glitz.

You can purchase this card from my store.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

I have over 15 years experience as an Early Childhood educator with children aged from 3 to 10 years. 
I believe learning should be fun and it is so important that a child feels successful in the learning process. With that in mind, I design my teaching resources. They are all tried and tested and very much loved by the children in my care.

Are You a Fan?

Warmheart Craft on Facebook