Find posts on...

Followers

My Blog List

my visitors

counters

Free Creativity e-course

Posted by Janelle Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hey I just signed up for a free e-course at Expressive Art Workshops and I thought I would share the link as it looks so good.

The course offers a Deepening of Creativity because too often we can approach creativity as just another accomplishment instead of a means of unfolding into our true selves. Most creativity is about expressing what we want to know about ourselves and how we want to be seen. Spontaneous collage taps into the unconscious mind and tells you what you do not know about yourself.

This mini course involves meditating on a small, torn paper spontaneous collage each day for ten days. Every second day for 10 days you will receive an e-mail that will encourage towards deeper self-knowledge through spontaneous collage.

0 comments

Post a Comment