Find posts on...

Followers

My Blog List

my visitors

counters

Trust Your Heart Stitchery Pattern

Posted by Janelle Monday, May 3, 2010

This stitchery is the third pretty stitchery in my Inspirations Range and is sure to delight. I am combining all these stitcheries into a quilt for my daughter... how lovely to sleep under such positive thoughts and affirmations. I just love the simplicity of this range.

The pattern includes detailed, easy to follow instructions on how to transfer, colour and stitch the design, a full sized pattern template, a complete requirements list and a close-up photo of the finished piece. You could also use this piece in a bag or cushion, frame it or include it in a quilt.

Finished stitchery measures 9.5x7.5 inches

Check it out at my site here.

0 comments

Post a Comment