Find posts on...

Followers

My Blog List

my visitors

counters

Dare to Dream Stitchery

Posted by Janelle Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I have just started working on a new range of stitchery patterns. They will eventually be combined into a quilt for my daughter so I am using inspirational words as my focus.. nothing like positive thoughts to cover you as you sleep.
This stitchery is so pretty. I have it listed just about everywhere... Ebay and Etsy and of course my download website - All Things Country'N'Prim and my Warmheart Craft site as well. You could use this stitchery in a bag or cushion, frame it or include it in a quilt like I hope to do.

1 Responses to Dare to Dream Stitchery

  1. Beertje Zonn Says:
  2. Your stitchery is lovely!
    Bear regards,

    Beertje Zonn

     

Post a Comment