Find posts on...

Followers

My Blog List

my visitors

counters

Free Snowman Heaven Stitchery

Posted by Janelle Sunday, November 22, 2009


I have this christmas stitchery pattern featured in the latest issue of The Rusty Tin Roof Online Magazine where it is available as a free promotional pattern. I will be listing it for sale on my website soon but first I am offering it for free to my blog followers. Feel free to mention it on your blog with a link to this post....

This Christmas pattern includes detailed, easy to follow instructions explaining how to transfer paint and stitch the design. A full sized pattern template is also included along with a close-up photo of the finished piece and a comprehensive requirements list. The finished design measures 11x7.5in. This versatile stitchery can either be framed or used as a panel in a quilt, bag or cushion.


0 comments

Post a Comment