Find posts on...

Followers

My Blog List

my visitors

counters

My Room wall Quilt Pattern

Posted by Janelle Sunday, October 25, 2009


Just finished this little quilt for my niece and have listed the pattern on my sites.

all things country'n'prim for automatic download, warmheart craft if you would like an emailed version and paper patterns can be purchased through that site too or through ebay.

This little wall quilt gives a personal touch to any room – Sophie is hanging hers on her door and my daughter has hers hanging above her bed. It would look good as a cushion for the bed too. The pattern includes all the letters of the alphabet with instructions to make a quilt with the name of your choice. Change the fabric colours to match your decore and you have a truly personalised piece. My Finished quilt size: 13x10 inches.

0 comments

Post a Comment