Find posts on...

Followers

My Blog List

my visitors

counters

welcome

Posted by Janelle Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Well here I am in the world of blogging -

Welcome
I have been busy of late setting up my new website: www.allthingscountrynprim.com where you can download my original country and prim craft patterns instantly. I just added two new stitchery patterns yesterday.









I LOVE PAINTED STITCHERIES





I was happy with this design - I added some buttons to the flower centres which gives the stitchery some added interest.












My daughter just loves the pretty shabby look so I designed this cupcake stitchery for her. It has pretty seed beads as sprinkles on the icing - she loved it. I had to make it into a cushion as she has quite a collection of them.






So two more patterns on my site and another cupcake quilt on the way - I am off now to do some more stitching.

0 comments

Post a Comment